With a new Ring of Honor Wrestling program set to air on September 24, 2011 on Sinclair stations, we take a brief look back at Ring of Honor on HDNet. Volume 2 of Ring of Honor Wrestling is headlined by the third match between Bryan Danielson and Tyler Black, who was still trying to position himself as the top guy in the company. This volume also includes the debut of KENTA as he takes on Roderick Strong, and competes in a 6-man tag team match alongside the team of El Generico and Kevin Steen against The American Wolves and Chris Hero. Jerry Lynn defends the ROH World Title against Chris Hero, The American Wolves defend the ROH World Tag Team Titles against Bryan Danielson and Tyler Black, plus much more.
With two hours and thirty-five minutes of intense professional wrestling action, plus twenty-five minutes of bonus matches this is a can’t miss DVD. Not even WrestleMania XXVII, with four-hours of air time, was able to match the length of in-ring action as this Volume packs onto one disc.
- ROH World Title Match: Jerry Lynn vs. Chris Hero – Episode 13
- Kenny King vs. Kenny Omega – Episode 14
- KENTA vs. Roderick Strong – Episode 14
- Fight Without Honor: Jimmy Jacobs vs. Delirious – Episode 15
- World Tag Team Title Match: The American Wolves vs. Bryan Danielson & Tyler Black – Episode 15
- Austin Aries, Kenny King & Rhett Titus vs. Jerry Lynn, Kenny Omega, & Erick Stevens – Episode 16
- Roderick Strong vs. Jay Briscoe – Episode 16
- Kevin Steen, El Generico & KENTA vs. The American Wolves & Chris Hero – Episode 17
- Bryan Danielson vs. Tyler Black – Episode 18
- Delirious vs. Jerry Lynn – Episode 1
- Non Title Match: Nigel McGuinness vs. Jay Briscoe – Episode 2
To purchase “Ring of Honor on HDNet Vol. 2” click here.
Until next time: Remember to subscribe to Wrestling Times X to receive new posts directly to your e-mail. Share this and all posts. And follow me on Twitter @WrestlingTimesX for quick rants.